Friday, February 10, 2012

Which Family Guy episode has "Freezer full of popsicle"?

Which Family Guy episode is it where Hebert (I think that's his name) asks Chris to "Come on down to the cellar" for popsicles?Which Family Guy episode has "Freezer full of popsicle"?
"To Love and Die in Dixie"

Season 3 episode 12



Herbert: Hey, muscly arm, why the long face?

Chris: It's this girl. I can't talk to her. It's like girls are a different species or something.

Herbert: Who needs them? You like Popsicles?

Chris: Well, sure.

Herbert: Then you need to come on down to the cellar. I got a whole freezer full of Popsicles. Mmmm....

Chris: No, thanks. I gotta get going.

Herbert: Don't make me beg, now.

Chris: You're funny. Bye.

Herbert: Get your fat as s back here.





http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeI鈥?/a>

.

Here's some more Herbert:

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeI鈥?/a>

.Which Family Guy episode has "Freezer full of popsicle"?
I'm pretty sure it's "To Love and Die in Dixie"

No comments:

Post a Comment